Osa L. Wolff
Joined Shute, Mihaly & Weinberger in:
Primary Practice Areas:
- City Attorney for Orinda.
- General Counsel to the Pleasant Hill Recreation and Park District.
- Outside Counsel to the City of El Segundo on airport (LAX) issues.
Community Service, Publications, and Recognitions
- California League of Cities City Attorney Section FPPC Committee, Volunteer Member.
- Frequent speaker on public agency ethics issues.
Member of the Bar of the State of California.
UC Berkeley School Of Law, JD, 1997
Cornell University, BA, 1994
I enjoy riding my horse through the East Bay Hills. I also walk every chance I get. I love to bake (especially bread) and garden (fruits & veggies).