- Representing Regional Water Quality Control Boards across the state in enforcement actions against businesses, individuals, and public agencies for violations of water quality laws; successfully serving as counsel at administrative hearings; and successfully negotiating resolutions of violations for penalties and environmental projects.
- Negotiating a settlement agreement with Desert Water Agency to resolve violations of the Clean Water Act and Sanitary Sewer Systems Waste Discharge Requirements stemming from a sanitary sewer overflow for a six-figure penalty and supplemental environmental project. (In the Matter of: Desert Water Agency, Administrative Civil Liability Order R7-2022-0012.)
- Successfully representing buyer in litigation, which proceeded to bench trial, obtaining specific performance and damages for breach of purchase and sale agreement.
Community Service, Publications, and Recognitions
- Endorsements Committee, South Asian Bar Association of Northern California.
- State Water Board Announces Plan to Investigate PFAS, Global St. (2019).
- How Owners Should Prepare for PFAS Investigation, Global St. (2019).
- Co-author, Recent Developments in Toxic Torts and Environmental Law, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Law Journal (Winter 2016 and Winter 2017).
- The Unraveling of the American City: Pensions, Municipal Debt, & Chapter 9 Bankruptcy, University of Illinois Elder Law Journal (Jan. 2015).
Member of the Bars of the State of California and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, summa cum laude
University of Illinois, Master of Urban Planning
University of California, Berkeley, B.A. Urban Studies, Minor, Architecture
I enjoy cooking and exploring the outdoors with my family.