- Legal internships with the US Department of Justice Environment and Natural Resources Division Environmental Enforcement Section, Oceana, Earthjustice, and California Public Utilities Commission.
- Prior to law school, serving as Senior Policy Advisor at the New York City Mayor’s Office of Sustainability.
- Publication: Sacchi v. Argentina: Fighting for Indigenous Children’s Climate Rights (2020).
- Emmett Family Public Service in Environmental Law Fellowship.
- 2020 UCLA Law U. Serve L.A. Student Honoree.
Member of the State Bar of California.
Education and Certifications
UCLA School of Law, JD, 2020
Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, MPA Environmental Science and Policy, 2011
UC Berkeley, BA (English), BS (Conservation and Resource Studies), 2009
Judicial clerkship: California Public Utilities Commission Administrative Law Judge Division, 2020-2021
I am a second generation Korean-American from Los Angeles (Gabrielino/Tongva land), first lawyer in my family, and forever Californian. I enjoy sending and receiving greeting cards, riding rollercoasters, and repurposing scraps.