- Interning at Earthjustice and the Natural Resources Law Section of the California Attorney General’s Office.
- Serving as President of the UCLA Environmental Law Society.
- Serving as Chief Comment Editor of the UCLA Law Journal of Environmental Law and Policy.
- Working with environmental justice organizations to change zoning laws in the Central Valley through the UCLA Environmental Law Clinic.
- Developing Tribal codes and regulations through the UCLA Tribal Legal Development Clinic.
Member of the Bar, State of California.
Education and Certifications
UCLA School of Law, JD, 2023, Order of the Coif
UC Davis, BS in Environmental Science and Management, 2020
I live in Davis along with my fiancé and our very spoiled dog, Banjo. In my free time, you can find me hiking to a good birding spot, crocheting on the couch, or reading a thriller.