- Serving as City Attorney, City of Half Moon Bay and Deputy City Attorney, Saratoga and Orinda.
- Successfully representing Protect Our Communities Foundation in CPUC proceeding determining that SDG&E’s shareholders, not its ratepayers, must bear the costs of devastating fires resulting from poor management practices (SDG&E v. California Public Utilities Commission (cert. denied Oct. 7, 2019)).
- Teaching Land Use Law at Stanford Law School and Berkeley Law.
Community Service, Publications, and Recognitions
- Northern California Super Lawyers, Land Use/Zoning.
- Board Member, Bay Nature Institute.
- Former board member, Kensington Municipal Advisory Council.
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer.
Member of the Bar of the State of California.
Stanford University, JD, 2001
Stanford University, BS, Civil Engineering/Environmental and Water Studies
Clerkship: Honorable Barry Ted Moskowitz, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of California
I balance dance mom and baseball mom duties on the weekends. I am working to improve my tennis game and hip hop dance skills, with mixed results. My black lab “Eevee” likes to take me on jogs in nearby Tilden Park.