- Working at the Aoki Water Justice Clinic, a unique clinic that combines transactional law, policy advocacy, and strategic research to ensure low-income California communities receive clean, safe, and affordable drinking water.
- Legal internships at Earthjustice, the Center for Biological Diversity, and Alameda County Superior Court (Honorable Robert McGuiness)
- Co-Editor-In-Chief, Environs, Environmental Law & Policy Journal.
- It Takes Two to Tango: Regulating the Emerging Risks of Microorganisms (2019)
- Water, Water, Everywhere? Establishing a Public Trust in Groundwater to Address Agricultural Pollution in California (2020)
- Former Vice President of Engineering at Oracle Corporation.
Member of the State Bar of California.
Education and Certifications
UC Davis (King Hall), JD, 2019, Order of the Coif
Clerkship: Honorable Craig F. Stowers, Alaska Supreme Court
UC Berkeley, MA (Physics), 1997
Indiana University, BA (English Literature and Mathematics), BS (Physics), 1995
I am proud to have been a founding member of the Las Semillitas School, a Spanish language cooperative preschool based in Alameda, California, designed around collective participation, ecological responsibility, holistic health, and progressive social consciousness. Outside of work, I enjoy hiking, photography (both digital and film), and fine food.