- Serving as General Counsel to the Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA) since 2004, the public agency building a more than $6 billion multi-modal transit hub in downtown San Francisco.
- Serving as General Counsel to the Central Contra Costa Solid Waste Authority (RecycleSmart) since 2019, advising the public agency on a host of matters related to solid waste reduction and diversion, changes in the recycling industry, and organics recovery.
- Helping Marin County Transit District to acquire properties for critical transit vehicle storage and electrification facilities.
Community Service, Publications, and Recognitions
- The California Municipal Law Handbook, reviewer of Chapter 8 (Public Property), League of California Cities/CEB (2021-22, 2022-23).
- Host Committee, UC Berkeley School of Law’s Ecology Law Quarterly 50th Anniversary Celebration and Environmental Leadership Awards Banquet.
- Recognized as one of California’s “Top 20 Under 40” attorneys by The Daily Journal.
- Recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star.”
Member, State Bar of California, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Northern District of California.
UC Berkeley School of Law, JD, 2004
Humboldt State University, BS, 2001
I’ve run marathons on both coasts, enjoy scoring Oakland A’s baseball games, and can frequently be found camping in the backyard with my daughter.