- Serving as General Counsel to the Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA) since 2004, the public agency building a more than $4 billion multi-modal transit hub in downtown San Francisco.
- Serving as General Counsel to the Central Contra Costa Solid Waste Authority (RecycleSmart), advising the public agency on a host of matters related to solid waste reduction, changes in the recycling industry, and organics recovery.
- Helping Marin County Transit District to acquire land for a critical bus storage facility.
Community Service, Publications, and Recognitions
- Recognized as one of California’s “Top 20 Under 40” attorneys by The Daily Journal.
- Recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star.”
Member, State Bar of California, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and Northern District of California.
UC Berkeley School of Law, JD, 2004
Humboldt State University, BS, 2001
I’ve run marathons on both coasts, enjoy scoring Oakland A’s baseball games, and can frequently be found camping in the backyard with my daughter.